Documents and

Form, instructions… Find all documents.

Important: information concerning the declaration of your works

  • Unpublished works must be declared online in your member account. The declaration in paper format using form 726bis (+ possible annex)is possible for the following genres: Music for film, series, advertising, Audiovisual, Arrangement, Adaptation, Work with author and/or composer in the public domain, Work using royalty-free music or text, Symphonic and electroacoustic music, Music tale, Parody, and any Work over 15 minutes long. Dubbing and subtitling texts must be declared in paper format using form 713bis. Audiovisual productions must be declared with forms 780bis, 701bis and 712bis.
  • Published works should preferably be declared online. It is still possible to declare in paper format using form 725bis or 711bis.